Management of the organisation's identity, improvement of product sales and market share by making sure the organization's advertising and marketing activities send out the right messages, creates brand guidelines and ensures compliance.
- 4 - 6 years combined experience in Marketing/Corporate Communications in a Structured organisation.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- A relevant MBA / Master's Degree with a specialist focus on Brand Management / Marketing is desirable
Must have competencies include:
- Corporate identity management
- Crisis management
- Company profiling
- Product design and branding
- Marketing communications
- Media relations
- Reputation management
- Events management