Detailed Job Description:
The Branding Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and directing marketing & communications efforts to increase the value and performance of the company’s brand and image.
- Develop brand strategies and translate such into brand plans, and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with company strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree and/or post graduate degree in Marketing or any related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in similar positions.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and communications such as; advertising, market research, consumer behavior, and marketing analytics garnered from years of hands-on experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Sound interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills.