Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or product
• Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
• Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign
• Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
• Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
• Supervise brand content
• Manage access to brand assets
• Develop brand standards and usage guidelines
• Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency
• Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research
• Analyze sales data to update a brand or category portfolio, determine new products and delete underperforming products
• Work closely with departments such as manufacturing and R&D to consult on package and product as it relates to branding
• Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• A willingness to listen
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Mode of Entry/Qualification: Bachelors degree or MBA in marketing or equivalent work experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with current phone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as a subject of the mail.