The retail environment has never been more complex or competitive, but if you think like us you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
As a Brand Manager you’ll be looking to maximise the potential of your assigned Brand/s by developing, communicating and implementing successful brand strategies and effective consumer engagement activities.
Your strategies will be powerfully aligned to overall brand portfolio and business strategies and drive the achievement of overall brand objectives.
This is a key role for someone who wishes to become a successful brand manager within a challenging marketplace and if you have talent and motivation you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
- Minimum of 7 years of Brand Marketing experience
- Brand positioning & proposition development.
- Leading the creation of effective brand marketing programmes.
- Cross category marketing experience.
- Development of trade communication programmes.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large and diverse team.
- Motivating, coaching and developing people.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers.
- Effective communication and presentation.
- Negotiation and influencing.
- Strategic thinking and decision making.
- Project management.
- Ideally, a business / marketing degree with a sound foundation in commerce and quantitative analysis.
- Experience in the FMCG category including robust brand marketing experience, not less than 7 years
- Additional trade marketing / key account management experience would be a plus.