The Brand Manager will manage brand with the twin intention of attaining and sustaining leadership of the brands. In addition, he or she will be responsible for the conception, planning , development and entrenchment of new and existing brands
• He/She sees to the positioning of the various brands in this segment for specific functions to avoid overlap.
• Writes brand plans and all the fundamentals of daily brands management for the actualization of growth, value and market share of the brands.
• Competition monitoring and brand improvements.
SPECIAL SKILLS & KEY BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCES
• Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
• Integrity: Being honest and ethical
• Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction