- Manage own brand(s) within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise short and long term Sales, Market Share and profitability
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
- Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions
Coordinate with the Sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Implementation of agreed plans on time and budget
- 5 years of Promotional Marketing experience
- Effective cross-functional team work experience Maturity and leadership
- Independent worker, self Starter (outside the office), strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – Outgoing personality and ability to interact and influence different third parties
- Lead a teams of third party demo girls including training and motivation of this team to execute Housewife Connect, HCP connect & School Activation including direct selling
- Strong negotiation skills with Understanding of Marketing – promotional programmes, PR, literature, artwork development
- Self sufficient, proactive and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication in English (verbal & writing) as well as presentation skills