Great opportunity at senior level
Join a team of world class specialists
Our client is wholly indigenous petroleum products marketing company registered in Nigeria. Established in 2005 and licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources to engage in the trading of Petroleum Products, and other Services. They are a major importer and distributor of petroleum products. Their vision is to be the world’s bench-mark in the oil and gas industry, they are poised to provide excellent world-class services to their stakeholders and Nigerians.
An exciting opportunity exists for an innovative and forward looking Brand Manager to join their team.
In this role you will:
- The Senior Brand Manager Will plays a key role in the Brand Development of all the categories our portfolio across the country
- The position involves Brand Strategy Development, working on the Brand Equity and Brand Mix development of all the categories in the region.
- He will also lead and drive regional cross functional resources Agencies) in developing world class, growth focused innovation mixes for the region.
- He will engaging with cross functional resources (leadership, Quality, Supply Chain, Safes) in Head Office and use their support to successfully implement market activation activities on ground
- Marketing Strategy Development by analyzing market trends & consumer insights and developing business opportunities for brands.
- Managing Brand pal across the region
- Develop an annual Marketing Plan to achieve targeted results.
- Report accurate forecast of sales demand
- Gain Management approval and successfully launch new products.
- Creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
- Work closely with many teams, including product developers, researchers, marketing personnel and creative agencies to make sure the company brand values and image are followed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The candidate for this post must possess a minimum of a good first degree in Marketing or in any other relevant field(s) of study
- MBA or Masters in relevant field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience especially in the Oil & Gas sector
- A high strategic orientation and results focus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concept
- Must be enthusiastic about their product area
- Must be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and focus on set goals;
- Member of relevant certification body
As an employer of choice, they will provide you:
- Competitive salary package and benefits;