Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or product
• Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
• Conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign
• Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
• Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
• Supervise brand content
• Manage access to brand assets
• Develop brand standards and usage guidelines
• Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency
• Track consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution, and by conducting consumer research
• Analyze sales data to update a brand or category portfolio, determine new products and delete underperforming products
• Work closely with departments such as manufacturing and R&D to consult on package and product as it relates to branding
• Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• A willingness to listen
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Bachelors degree or MBA in marketing or equivalent work experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with current phone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as a subject of the mail.