Manage the creation and delivery of high quality programs/materials – on time and on budget. Support implementation planning and execution with excellence. To work with the brand teams and external audiences in program planning with the Marketing Manager and Agency resources.
Deliver effective communication of support plans and schedules.
- Manage own brand(s) within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise short and long term Sales, Market Share and profitability
- Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
- Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
- Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
- Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
- Lead the development of local copy strategy / executions
- Coordinate with the Sales function for the execution of pricing and distribution strategies for assigned brands
Key Responsibilities :
- Implementation of agreed plans on time and budget
- 5 years of Promotional Marketing experience
- Effective cross-functional team work experience Maturity and leadership
- Independent worker, self Starter (outside the office), strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – Outgoing personality and ability to interact and influence different third parties
- Lead a teams of third party demo girls including training and motivation of this team to execute Housewife Connect, HCP connect & School Activation including direct selling
- Strong negotiation skills with Understanding of Marketing – promotional programmes, PR, literature, artwork development
- Self sufficient, proactive and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication in English (Oral & writing) as well as presentation skills