Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are an expanding group of companies with diversified investments in Project Management, Food Processing, Hospitality and Telecommunication Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branding/Advertising Manager
Location: Lagos and Ogun
* Generate income for the company through acquiring candidates for our training programme.
* Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition devising and presenting ideas and strategies
* Have a detailed understanding of the company’s training especially the unique selling points, features and ensure constant communication of benefits to candidate. Provide solutions to candidates’ inquiries and give relevant feedback.
* Follow up and ensure all discussed and agreed promises in the course of sales negotiations are delivered within the specified time frame and as agreed.
* Achieves training operational objectives by contributing training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets training financial objectives by forecasting training requirements; preparing budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Organizing events and product exhibitions.
* Accomplishes training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Report weekly sales forecasts.
* Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
* Training Sales & Marketing Executive.
Skills and Qualifications
* Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
* Knowledge of micro- soft office i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
* BSc/HND in Marketing/Public Relations/Mass Communication.
* Not less than Five (5) years cognate experience in managerial position.
* Age between 35 - 45 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org