1. Define the optimal network topology for the Packet Core/ Mobile Broadband platforms (e.g. SGSN, GGSN, MME, SGw, PGw, W@P Gw, Radius Servers, DNS Servers, Data Optimization Nodes etc.) for the deployment of Data/Multimedia solutions and services to give MTNN competitive advantage.
2. Execute prompt provisioning of network capacity for all the Packet Core/ Mobile Broadband network elements, features and protocols.
3. Design and ensure the dimensioning of Packet Core/ Mobile Broadband Network as well as new products and services to support marketing product.
4. Plan, design and seek management’s approval for the implementation of future Data and Multimedia Solutions.
5. Support the planning and designing of network architecture to optimally serve the growth of Packet Core/ Mobile Broadband Network in terms of traffic, subscribers and value added service capacity.
6. Carry out feasibility studies for new products and produce a technical report to assist management make business decisions.
7. Conduct analysis of network model outputs and traffic patterns to evaluate model and proffer solution if necessary within the Packet Core/ Mobile Broadband environment.
8. Design and plan the evolution of Data/Multimedia Solutions, such as Mobile Data, WAP, GPRS, Gy, Gx, Wifi, Wimax and other Third Party applications and services.
9. Produce Functional and Technical Specification documents for new products and services.
10. Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved in the development and deployment of new Value Added Services in order to define best solutions for new products and services.
11. Meet with vendors on new market releases and technology upgrade patch to ensure quick deployment of new and innovative products/services.