• Ensure the budget process runs in a smooth and efficient manner. Provide local Senior Management Team with detailed business-related analysis of financial information on a timely and efficient basis.
• Liaise with the business functions of the company in the Middle East to gather supporting data for the annual budget concerning Financials, Price Structures, Headcounts, Shipments and stock levels so as to ensure the inputs to the budgets are comprehensive and comprised in a timely manner.
• Provide supporting analyses of budget proposals by business functions so that they may be constructively challenged for integrity.
• Provide own analyses and consolidate sub-section of the overall budget concerning Financials, Price Structures, Headcounts, Shipments and Open/Closing Stocks in order to ensure its complete consolidation according to the given format and pre-defined parameters
• Provide detailed reports for feedback to line management on their progress against budget for Financials and Operating Expenses so as to ensure line management can take corrective measures if necessary in order to fulfill the budget as planned.
• Coordinate the annual Capital Expenditures budget process ensuring that the budget is complete and all necessary procedures have been followed.
• Co-operate with all members of the team to ensure proactive internal communications, effective teamwork and participate actively in the development of the more junior members of the Department.
• Ensure that solid image for the company, as responsible corporation and preferred business partners.
• Approach senior managers and challenge their existing budget, as well as presenting them with proposals to efficiently allocate their resources.
• Basic ad-hoc related tasks such as data input, reporting
The candidate should have previous experience in the field of finance – budgeting, controlling or consolidation field will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have comfort around senior management, good communication skills and will be ready to take initiative.
We are looking for a candidate with a good potential, quick learner, with the possibility of growth to a managerial role in 2-3 years.
English is a must. Arabic is a plus.
In addition the candidate should:
• Be detail orientated
• Have strong Analytical skills
• Be comfortable with numbers
• Well Organized / Hardworking
• Good at Interacting with external customers in order to establish relationships
• Have Comfort around higher management