Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Oversees the overall operations of student financial services, billing and receivables, and cashiering functions of the school.
- Provides direction and leadership in financial management.
- Provides periodic reports of receipts and technical information to the school body.
- Recommends and participates in the development of school policies.
- Encourages customer-oriented staff interaction with students, parents, and administrators.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors, participates in auditing projects, or provides information and access to accounting records as required.
- Directs the implementation, administration, and recordkeeping
Mode of qualification; Interested applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 0808125695772
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an added advantage.