Job Vacancy at Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, (OSUSTECH)
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the management of the University finances.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate for the post of Bursar must possess a good degree in Accounting or any other related discipline plus any of the following recognized professional qualifications. ICAN/ACA/ACCA/ACMA & CPA.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is a necessary requirement.
- He or she must have acquired a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, eight (8) of which should be in the University System.
- He/she must have served as Deputy Bursar in the University for at least three (3) years.
- The candidate must have clean and impeccable records of service and demonstrate evidence of professional competence as well as relevant accounting software applications with high degree of accountability, transparency, integrity and probity.
- Applicants should be highly computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based accounting packages.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of a Bursar in Nigerian Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the University Governing Council as appropriate.