Our client is an Agro-chemical based firm looking to fill this role for their Ilesha branch office
- The Business Accountant will direct the preparation of the company’s budget, financial statements forecasts and analyze financial statements for financial performance indicators
- Maintain and update company’s financial record. Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
- Implement and monitor financial systems and controls
- Prepare necessary accounting supporting documentation and justifications
- Supervise accounting staff
- BSc in Economics, finance, or accounting, is required.
- Must have minimum of six years cognate experience
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Possess above average organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as with manufacturers and resellers.
- Must have excellent analytical abilities, sound technical knowledge and strong IT skills.
- A high level of professional and personal integrity is required