Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the confidentiality and sensitivity of all matters and issues related to the BA teams activities are respected at all times.
- Organizing, scheduling, setting up and coordinating meetings and appointments etc.
- Liaison with IT, Security, HSE and Facilities to set-up meeting rooms.
- Dealing with visitors, liaising with staff members, preparing travel plans, pickups, access, accommodation, etc.
- Process and follow-up on all payments / invoices.
- Support with team documentation (scanning, filing, printing).
- Update action trackers and registers as required.
- Other duties as required (document formatting, generating templates, etc.).
- Internal relationship building with BA team members.
- Have the potential to assume other responsibilities as role develops.
(R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Nigerdock structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of business programmes (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of administrative support role (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, business administration, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and technical areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)