· Main Responsibilities:
1. Proper design and implementation of monthly roster for all the departments to ensure that service level KPI is achieved
2. Forecasting workforce requirement and making necessary arrangements for smooth operation
3. Ensuring that PSM (performance scoring module) is shared with all the departments on daily/monthly basis
4. Conducting business processes re-engineering and assist in the development of new business processes and procedures pertaining to Customer Retention Unit
5. Creating different reports required by the management on daily, weekly and monthly basis in regards to analyze performance of the division and the projects within the division
6. CRM reporting of SLA of TMS queues
7. Automation of the reports to ensure effective time management
8. Involvement with other functions of the division to help in achieving KPI targets whenever required
9. Responsible for data base management of the division
10. Measure and analyze ticket traffic and utilize data against staffing to ensure adequate staffing across appropriate hours of operation.
11. Capacity planning and forecasting of workforce (i.e. number of staff for each shift) by studying and analyzing different data and trends.
12. Routine analysis of reporting trends, improvement opportunities and successes.
13. Provisioning of on demand reports and data analysis in regards to workforce.
14. Maintaining CRU employees performance data base for records
15. Maintaining and managing of requests in order to keep the systems up-to-date.
16. Identifying system needs and resource requirements to keep on improving data analysis systems in accordance to number of employees.
17. Meeting with needs and requirements of the Contact Center staff regarding various administrative tasks.
18. Maintaining and Presenting Performance Scoring module of whole contact center staff on daily/weekly/monthly basis accurately.