MC UAE Business Analyst supports the MC markets in Annual Marketing Plans by providing analytical data, data consolidation and reporting. He/ She will work on patient flow tracking tools and support the Market Access manager in the development of business cases.
In this role the Business Analyst will:
- Provide feedback and functional support to the MC UAE affiliates’ teams during marketing plans preparation including data analysis, consolidation and reporting. He/ She will be the focal point for alignment between finance and marketing during Business Review cycles.
- Maintain and update Patient Flow tracking tools on monthly basis, generate comprehensive analytical reports to the management.
- Support projects leaders in terms of business analytics.
- The Business Analyst will be the patient tracking Lead for UAE who coordinates patient data collection and ensures accurate input in patient flow systems.
- Create competitive intelligence (CI) process, gather CI on key marketed and pre-launch products from internal and external sources, report to the concerned teams/ management and coordinate with regional / global CI functions.
- Prepare benchmarking reports and dashboards for the MC for main strategic products to support evaluation of growth opportunities
- Serve as a source of information for the affiliate business units in Business Analysis related topics.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A business or science degree is required.
- At least two years of experience in Business Analysis in Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry.
- Track record of project management experience in a complex and multiple project environment
- Is familiar with competitive intelligence methodologies and with different analytic and forecasting techniques and knows when to use them.
- Understands the mechanics of the forecast and financial models and is able to run them independently.
- Excellent skills in data management and analysis software.
- Appreciates the diversity of working across multiple countries.
- Ability to maintain high autonomy level.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and strategic business partner