To provide a high level of customer service to EK Group business units, it is important that Emirates IT retains business and domain expertise in its customer service units. The IT Business Analyst will be a domain expert for the Retail & Contact Centre Area and will provide consulting service to the customers and to Emirates IT project teams. For example, writing specification documents or by providing domain advice for application support and development, manage functional implementation and user training activities etc.
- Use domain and applications expertise to recommend initiatives where Emirates IT could add value to the Customer business functions, processes and/or applications. Present such initiatives through the Line Manager, for obtaining the decision of the customer business unit.
- Analyse, capture and document business objectives and functional requirements and translate them into requirements and solution definition documents as per QMS for system solutions in a comprehensive, meaningful and well-structured manner. This includes ensuring that the proposed business solution will deliver the expected benefits.
- Use expertise to model customer business functions, processes and information for Enterprise Architecture and support an Enterprise data model. Define and establish functional improvements for key solutions and/or products. Identify opportunities for existing products to be fully exploited as part of solution designing.
- Carry out feasibility studies and requirement analysis for the business. Proactively identify opportunities for business process and service improvements. Contribute to the step change in Customer Intimacy by ensuring agility and responsiveness to the business. Support the Solution Design manager in the creation and review cycle of the competency plan.
- Execute according to the solution delivery work program plan. Analyse, capture and document business requirements accurately and sufficiently to ensure clear understanding for the delivery lifecycle .Ensure all proposed solutions result in enhanced operational performance or savings and maximum returns on investments.
- Create test packs for application changes, including enhancements and new releases. Support testing team for functional and integration testing of the same, and obtain user acceptance prior to production roll out. Document training / user manuals as applicable.
- Assist line manager in providing support to Sales and Marketing Development initiatives, such as Requests For Proposals Application demos, presentations and pre-sales related workshops Business cases and proposals
- Be a recognised domain expert and perform market research and analysis of contact centre industry and competitors to explore innovative solutions in line with business strategies. Benchmark Emirates Group against its industry peers ensuring it's positioned as an innovative company with a focus on customer service.
- Provide inputs to Sales and Market Development initiatives such as Request For Proposals, Application demos, presentations, pre-sales workshops, Business cases & Final proposals. Contribute in workshops & process studies with external customers. Prepare process study reports & have it approved by the business unit.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar capacity in related Business areas of which at least 3 years should preferably have been in the transportation industry. A proven track record in business system analysis is preferred.
Requirements specifications /Business analysis/Business Domain Knowledge/ Business Process documentation/Requirements Analysis