Initiate and manage NPD process via SDLC, Product development, monitoring and control and Internal Stakeholder management
- Interpret URS / PCN and develop CSRs
- Constitute cross-functional product development teams.
- Drive requirement specification sessions (RSS)
- Develop and refine project plan and detailed work plan to effectively manage, the effort, scope, product deliverables, milestones, resources, etc.
- Develop project control framework to cover the establishment of a sponsor group, risks and issue management, and communication management
- Plan contracting, procurement and purchasing of materials
- Execute, monitor and control different aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Employ effective change, risk and communication management to drive the progress toward the agreed goal
- Conduct status update meetings and report product development progress
- Manage time, quality, scope and cost of project and correct deviation from plan
- Manage stakeholders.