To provide a high level of customer service to EK Group business units, it is important that New PSS Project retains business and domain expertise across PSS service units. The Business Analyst will be a domain expert for the assigned business area and will provide consulting service to the PSS business units and to new PSS project teams. Conduct business process impact analysis and business process alignment (BPA). Design and develop to-be business processes and prepare process test cases
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar capacity in related Business areas of which at least 3 years should preferably have been in the transportation industry. A proven track record in business process analysis is preferred.
- Knowledge of various BPMN tools
- Business analysis.
- Business Domain Knowledge
- Information Technology 8+ Years