- Support the office of the Group Managing Director (GMD) by ensuring that all relevant information/data are properly secured.
- Prepare yearly Business Plans, with the assistance of others, for Associate Companies/Subsidiaries/departments/sections managed by the GMD.
- Assist the GMD in evaluating Business Plans and ensuring that implementation of the same is adequately done.
- Outline KPIs for Key Personnel in the various subsidiaries/departments/ sections as may be applicable.
- Handling of some personal matters for the GMD.
- Ensure that KPIs of all individuals and entities are adequately monitored and Weekly report is given on same.
- Compile and monitor Monthly Schedule of Plans, Weekly Tasks and unscheduled tasks as may be necessary, for subsidiaries/ departments/sections managed by the GMD.
- Conduct analysis of Monthly Schedule of Plans and periodical reports to GMD and sending same to appropriate persons/depts./subsidiaries.
- Ensure that all tasks are adequately performed by those concerned in the various subsidiaries/departments.
- Ensure that procedures outlined in the Operational Manual(s), and other relevant references are duly followed.
- Coordinate materials/special projects for assigned technical staff or individual which may include preparing reports, distributing, editing, formatting and proofreading same.
- Resolve problems and/or discrepancies which may involve research and data collection.
- Perform any other duties as may be given by the GMD.
- Management of all official meetings for the GMD.
- Travelling with GMD for official assignments.
- Reading, interpreting and analyzing all official letters, reports, proposals, memos and other correspondences.
B.sc in any Social Sciences with a minimium os Second Class.
Postgraduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
Any candidate below the age of 30 need not apply.