Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in financial modelling and forecasting, and business planning.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended corporate strategies and structures, including areas such as budgeting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Analyse management accounts, market data and other relevant sources of information to develop detailed business plans for the Company’s many lines of business
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate client billing processes
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate supplier purchase order processes
- Develops credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the CFO and MD in budgeting, planning, fund raising and marketing
- Develop information memorandum and business plans for fund raising, investor updates and Board Meetings
- Monitors local and global industry trends and reports on same
- Liaises and maintains good relations with banks and potential / actual investors
- Monitors and optimizes banking activities so as to assure appropriate cash flow
- Develops and maintains a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND. Other qualifications will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Any interested applicant should submit his/her CV through HR to bravfordplastic(at)gmail(dot)com or send his/her details to the contact attached to this adverts.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.