Key Responsibilities / Qualification
- The business analyst provide leadership in company's formulation, acquisitions /diversification business plans, financial modeling, financial projections, responsible for monitoring transaction portfolio and develop project control and risk management framework and negotiation of facility arrangements
- First degree/HND in Accounting or a business related field
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on work experience with 5 year to managerial role
- A master’s degree or Project Management Professional (PMP) will be a plus
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, modeling techniques and methods
- Ability to use sophisticated methods, metric and tools to achieve the business benefits and corporate goals in areas such as billing, production, workflow, customer relationship management and manufacturing
- Applicants for this role must be willing to work anywhere in Nigeria.