We are sourcing for a skilled Business Analyst to assist us with our ongoing system revamp. The role is highly functional and encompasses all of the requirements for developing, supporting and maintaining our internal and external applications within a fully agile team. Due to the nature of our industry and our current positioning, the amount of data processed is extremely high and as a result our systems have a complex back end and require individuals with an analytical bent of mind, good eye for detail, proactive attitude and a solid commercial experience helping develop enterprise applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking organization which is proud of its strong technical background. You must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to be able to effectively work as part of a team. You must have enthusiasm to use technology to solve real world problems and demonstrate willingness to learn and apply new skills. Good communication skills are a must as there may be a requirement to interact with both technical and non-technical customers and the ability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions is therefore of equal importance.
Skills (Must have):
• Identify and document As-Is and To-Be scenarios
• Conduct Gap Analysis
• Propose and negotiate multiple solutions based on ease of implementation and business priority
• Define scope and get signoffs from relevant stakeholders
• Conduct cross functional meetings to gather, analyse and refine requirements
• Document use cases/ user stories and acceptance criteria
• Own and groom Product Backlog
• Test case preparation
• Act as SPoC (bridge) representing Business to Development team
• Verification of solution
• Support after solution delivery
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions
• Write and maintaining user documentation and training users
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends
• Understanding of Agile Scrum
Skills (Nice to have):
• Professional BA Related Tools Certifications (preferably in Microsoft Technology)
• Professional Membership of relevant professional organizations such as IIBA
Desired years of experience: 8 -14 years
Educational qualification (Must have): Bachelors in Technology field
Educational qualification (Nice to have): Masters in Technology field.