MC UAE Business Analytics Manager will provide the strategic planning& analytical support to the MC markets, work on portfolio analysis, forecasting & modeling in Business Review. (S)He will lead strategic projects/ initiatives in MC UAE.
In this role the Business Analytics Manager will:
- Undertake, present and provide reports of portfolio analysis, market analysis for new business opportunities, as well as existing initiatives.
- Manage/ Liaise forecasting and modeling with relevant departments.
- Lead the strategic projects in MC UAE, aiming to provide more patients with innovative treatments.
- Manage and coordinate new products’ launch readiness plans and dashboards, (s)he will be the focal point of contact between regional/ global launch readiness functions and MC UAE affiliates.
- Lead and coordinate the Patient Registry Tools with medical/ compliance departments and EEMEA IM.
- Provide functional support & serve as a source of information and training for the affiliates in Business Analytics related topics.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A business or science degree is required; post graduate business degree is a plus.
- At least four years of experience in Business Analysis of which two years as Business Analytics Manager in Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry.
- Track record of project management experience in a complex and multiple project environment
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of the forecast and financial models.
- Strong analytical skills (data analysis – data interpretation – Data consolidation and reporting).
- Advanced user of data analysis tools (MS Excel, SPSS, etc..)
- Appreciates the diversity of working across multiple countries.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.
- People Management or supervisory skills.