- Gather and maintain highest organizational capability of consumer, customer and market insight to support commercial organization
- Conduct integrated long-term macro-economical forecasts for the total pharmaceutical market, short-term forecasts and competitive business scenarios as input to corporate and marketing plans business and industry analysis to inform commercial decision-making.
- Generate and report monthly company-wide dashboards with agreed KPIs
- Continuously assess portfolio and market dynamics to identify potential gaps
- Conduct regular business developments opportunities identification
- Implement a comprehensive, integrated and effective Cycle Grid for Pharma business:
- Ensure that Information systems effectively support the planning process
- Ensure development and refinement of actionable and meaningful customer and consumer segments (trade clusters), for the area
- Recommend priority segments, objectives and approach
- Ensure implementation of all marketing research & information common platforms and best practices
- Participate in the definition of consumer pricing guidelines, providing market context and consumer requirements, and developing strategic scenarios (e.g., price sensitivity analysis )
- Drive the development of new research methodologies and analytical techniques and generate innovative ideas on how to approach customer and consumer segments
- Support HCPs/Account profiling segmentation.
- A good first degree
- Strong market research experience - conducting, analysing and leading market research in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry up to senior manager level.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Relevant Master's degree is desirable.