The post holder will be a business partner responsible for providing a world class analytics service to the Executive Education business. This involves capturing/reviewing relevant internal and external business data and then preparing and presenting analysis and recommendations that support the vision and goals of the business.
- Preparation of analytics reports, analysis and recommendations;
- Making use of internal and external data and benchmarks;
- Data extraction and manipulation using relevant tools;
- Managing the sales pipeline for the business; monitoring programme quality;
- Analysis support for key clients, large business proposals and new product/programme ideas;
- Support for business planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a data/business analyst role (non IT) alongside strong business partnering skills and have the knowledge of all or some the following IT packages;
- MS Office
- MS Dynamics
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Crystal Reporting
The preferred candidate with have demonstrable experience working in a data analytical role and be able to work with data with a strong focus on improvements.
The candidate will have the ability to read and interpret data about the internal and external business environment; to then use this data to make recommendations for business improvement and then see them through to completion.
You must have good written and oral communication skills, with strong attention to detail as essential and be able to work with all levels of Stakeholders.