- We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects for a variety of clients and client categories.
- Conducting research on markets and competition
- Identifying target markets, market opportunities, and clients to pursue; researching prospective clients
- Coordinating proposal development; and updating marketing plans. The intern will also have the opportunity to attend and participate in client presentations and brainstorming sessions as needed.
- Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. OND, HND, B.Sc. can apply.
- During internship, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to land a permanent position with us after 3-month programme.
- You can earn unlimited income during internship from revenue generated.