Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our company “MINDS” is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individual to fill the PRO’s position in one of our international hotel. The ideal candidate must possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals.
This position will be chartered with accelerating adoption and overall growth of our business through direct management, oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment.JOB DESCRIPTION
- It is the PRO’s job to deal effectively plan and conduct public relations program designed to create and maintain favorable public image for the Hotel and to ensure the hotel runs smoothly.
- Plan and conduct public relations program designed to create and maintain favorable public image for the Hotel
- Plan and direct development and communication of information designed to keep public informed of the Hotel’s programs, accomplishments, or point of view
- Purchase advertising space and time as required
- Recruit, train and supervise marketing staff
- Conduct performance appraisal/review for all members of the department
- Promote goodwill through such publicity efforts as speeches, exhibits, films, tours, and question/answer sessions
- Represent the Hotel during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings
- Research data, create ideas, write copy, lay out artwork, contact media representatives, or represent the Hotel directly before general public
- Confer with production and support personnel to coordinate production of television advertisements and on-air promotions
- Prepare press releases and fact sheets, and compose letters, using computer
- Disseminate facts and information about the Hotel’s activities
- Prepare reports and report to the management on a periodic basis or as required
- Assist with the Hotel’s annual budget exercise
- Market the Hotel and its services
- Implement programmes to support and expand the Hotel’s membership base
- Research, recommend and implement new business opportunities
- Assist and play instrumental role in the Hotel’s strategic planning activities
Any other duties assigned
● Bachelor's degree in hotel, business or hospitality management; associate's degree or certificate with field experience
● HND, BSC, BA/BS degree preferred
- Mass Communication advantage
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
● Proven ability to influence others
● Superior communication and presentation skills
● Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
● Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
● Always does what is right for the customer – relentlessly customer-focused
● Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of their clients internally
●Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a full-time position. We offer our full-time employees comprehensive benefits.
Interested Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 15th April 1, 2015. Include cover letter stating why you think you are the right candidate.
Compensation: Salary + Incentives