Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Business Development Associate
Represent & Maintain high professional standards of personal presentation
• Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
• Overcome client resistance/objections to products
• Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase
• Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Center Director
• Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
• Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by Center Director
Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting. Works with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requires a bachelor's degree in business, finance or marketing with 0-5 years of experience.
Good working etiquette.
Excellent verbal communication skills
Good listening skills
Knowledge of Internet
Overcome client resistance / objections to products
Good negotiation skill
How to apply
Please reference the job title as mail subject attached with your cover letter and resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted