- Manage and lead the Franchise Development strategy for JRL.
- Work with the leadership team to deliver the balance scorecard KPI’s against pre agreed measures.
- Management of the JRL customer feedback processes ensuring that our organisation and our business partners are receiving effective feedback of their operations.
- Re-set priorities according to business results and look for new opportunities to grow the business.
- Provide analysis of soft measures to assist operations with delivery of KPI’s and improve customer experience.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Jumeirah Group Board.
- Deliver against agreed KPI’s for own department.
- Research, recommend, attend and organise JRL international franchise fairs in order to drive leads for licensing opportunities.
- To recommend and organise international PR and Marketing prior to franchise shows to drive leads for business growth.
- Manage JRL franchise association memberships in order to promote our franchisee brands to the market place and generate leads for licensing opportunities.
- Initial follow-up on potential franchise partners.
- Follow-up on initial / ongoing discussions / documentation with potential partners.
- Own the license contracts summary.
- Agree agenda for partner visits.
- Raise the profile of the brands, preparing company speeches and presentation opportunities in order to increase company exposure resulting in generating leads for possible franchise opportunities.
- Trade show registrations.
- Legal documentation where applicable.
- Project Management for the building of new sites and operation manuals for brands which JRL have authority to franchise to ensure that we have the correct support in place for future business partners.
- Building recipe banks for JRL (and Jumeirah) brands to ensure that we have the correct support in place for future business partners. On-going project management.
- Management of trademark registrations for JRL managed brands to ensure that these brand names can trade in targeted markets.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure IP is fully documented.
- Management of the intranet to ensure that Nood House partners have access to all the correct information to drive their business results and experience.
- Management of partner communication schedule to ensure that our partners are regularly kept informed of NH business which will support positive partner relations.
- Central contact for all the global partners.
- Recommend business solutions that will improve the tools available to our partners.
- Management of the brand standard audit process and MD for partners.
- Manages capex plans.
- Manages the leases for the Dubai based estate.
- Manages the maintenance contracts.
- Coordinates all franchise openings.
- Full accountability for the development team and its productivity.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have earned a university degree and have extensive experience in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry, preferably with either sales or operations experience. You should have experience in brand franchising businesses and be passionate about sales. You should be fluent in English and have excellent business writing.