Reporting to the Associate Director of Business Development you will be responsible for business derived from the GCC/ME countries through travel trade and Corporate accounts located in this region under the general guidance and supervision of Head and Assistance Head of Department.
- Attend regular internal meetings to discuss segment related information
- Maintain market profitability in all revenue areas of the hotel-accommodation, F&B, C&B, Spa
- Carries out regular product training, site inspections and client entertainments to raise product knowledge of potential and existing clients and partners.
- Works closely with Jumeirah GSO and GSA to maximise the Jumeirah sales structure to market the hotel in his/her assigned territory.
- Attend sales trips and workshops regionally (GCC and ME ) and internationally as maybe needed
- Ensures all areas of the segment - contracting, allocations, materialisation reports, override agreements etc are covered in the segment action plan
- Understands the role, Allocations and materialisation and makes recommendation for contracting
- Contracts GCC corporate accounts and works closely with BDE - Corporate in regards to implementation of Global Corporate rates and Consortia activities in the region.
- Proactive in identifying new sources of business while ensuring business from existing clients are maximised.
- Maintains a complete understanding and complies with the hotels policies and procedures, particular in relation to security, health & safety and hygiene
- Maintains knowledge of all Jumeirah properties for cross selling as well as the competitors' offers and tactical
- Handles tasks assigned by Director or Associate Director
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
Fluent in Arabic and have gained at least a bachelor's degree in business management.
You must have a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry, including distribution and purchasing channels, corporate end-users and competitors.
You must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a hospitality Sales - ideally looking after the GCC market as well as 5 Star luxury hotel experience.
You will have good administration, communication, time management and organisational skills, as well as the capability to multitask and have strong attention to detail.
You should be able to speak minimum of 1 additional language preferably Spanish or Portuguese.
You will also be a team player with effective analytical skills.
Interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.