As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for selling a strong mix of digital services to key customers and building effective relationships with new and existing customers to maximise profitability. Dealing with a varied range of enquiries via the phone and face- to- face, you will devise pivotal strategies in order to achieve customer acquisition targets.
You will manage proposals and build best practice sales pitches that enable you to achieve KPIs for new business revenue, outbound call times, customer meetings and sales revenue. You will also undertake account management duties for new and existing customers and cross-sell a varied range of services to an existing customer base.
Additionally, you will pursue the possibility of developing new business opportunities in overseas territories throughout the US and Europe.
- Building and managing CRM systems and sales pipelines
- Targeting B2B sales and reseller networks and offering services to other digital agencies
- Maintaining industry and competitor knowledge
- Providing input into product and service development to improve products and services in line with customer needs
- Experience of selling web design, software development and internet marketing services
- Creative and/or technical web knowledge to enable the analysis of customer requirements and offer relevant solutions
As a Business Development Executive, you must have strong communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated and dedicated, you must have a passion for selling and exceeding targets and the ability to work on your own initiative.