- The jobholder will be responsible for development and implementation of business development strategies and marketing initiatives to enable the organisation meet its corporate goals in terms of sales of the company’s learning and development solutions.
- He/She will provide advisory to client on trainings that matches the their needs; maintain relationship with existing clients as well as test, track and evaluate results of all marketing initiatives.
- First degree in any relevant discipline with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate work experience in marketing services or Training Solutions·
- Experience working in a consulting firm will be an added advantage·
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Written and Oral)·
- Strong relationship management skills