Our client is a well-managed and reputable oil and gas services firm. It provides technical, safety, project management and supply chain services to leading multinationals. It also provides manpower development and human resources services to them. It seeks to strengthen its business development function as a result of emerging opportunities.
- This is an executive position and reports to the Head Business Development.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the financial growth of the company by identifying new opportunities, engaging in effective negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good First degree in Engineering and allied areas. A Masters degree/MBA will be an added advantage.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications is required.
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience of which 3 years must be in a similar position in the oil & gas industry.
- He/She must be highly motivated, analytical with demonstrable managerial and financial skills.
- He/She must possess good networking skills with demonstrable hands-on commercial experience.
- The right candidate must possess excellent communication skills, technical presentation, reporting and IT skills.
This position attracts excellent compensation with befitting perquisites.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED