The applicant will be responsible for the companies business development literature.
- Communicate the strategic plan in regard to business expansion, acquisition and marketing.
- Responsible for creating business opportunities and develop business plans to achieve goals
- Establish new accounts, develop, coordinate, and monitor performance of existing ones.
- Initialize sales leads to determine potential of securing new business.
- Ensure that total sales target in the region is met.
- Compliance to all approved policies, processes and procedures.
- The executive sets goals for attracting new business, and guides the development staff in the area of product research and development.
- Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization pertaining to business development.
- Build employee confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in all areas of business development.
- Generate weekly reports.
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
1-3 years of experience
Must not be older than 28 years
Must be outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic,
Must have good communication, numerical and analytical skills
Time management skills
Must have good interpersonal relationship skills.
Must be thorough, motivated, vibrant and financially motivated.
Must be professional, flexible & amicable.
Must be able to drive.
State in you cover letter why you are the best for this job.