Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Manage the sales & business development process along with a team of business development engineers to ensure the company achieves sales targets in all lines of businesses.
- Networking with people at various levels in the marketplace aimed at developing long-term business relationships.
- Liaison with international business managers of business units to manage leads for new projects and opportunities.
- Achieving prequalification with existing and potential customers to enable bidding for projects.
- Developing leads into enquiries for bidding.
- Managing the process of screening enquiries for bidding in line with the companys sales strategy, risk appetite, profit potential and cost/benefit analysis.
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stake-holders; assist in the development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential gaps between expectations & delivery.
- Liaison with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Corporate managers on the preparation and submission of risk-mitigated, competitive bids.
- Customer Relationship Management during project execution, aimed at securing repeat business.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
* Close sales
* Identify and engage new business opportunities and clients
* Develop and implement new marketing strategies
* Develop key business relationships internally and externally
* Writing proposals, including scope of work and determining project timing and budget
* Maintain current client relationships while building organization's market share
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
* 3+ plus years' experience in marketing or business development in the oil and gas/engineering industry
* Previous experience working in business development and a proven track record of generating revenue through sales
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Excellent presentation skills
The ideal candidate must also be highly self-motivated, have good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to prioritise effectively.