- The required candidates will assist the Head, Business Development in initiating new business contacts to meet revenue and profit objectives.
- The appointee will assist in developing the market for the Company’s education/training programmes, the supply of a range of Power Equipment, and Power Utilities Maintenance contracts from Banks, Telecom Companies, Commercial Buildings and Residential Estates.
- Suitable candidates are therefore expected to have a very good knowledge of the Power/Utilities Industry.
- This position will constitute part of the Executive Management Team of the Company, which is an associated company of a well respected Engineering Consulting Firm.
- Qualifications in Engineering Sciences with not less than Eight years relevant business development experience in the same field will be required for this position.