Business Development Executive is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and increase service offering and deepen business scale.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Develop marketing plans and Proposals.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- BSc/HND with at least a second class lower degree in Marketing or any related disciplines
- Minimum of a year relevant post NYSC experience.
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable analytical and negotiation skills
- Effective communications and engagement skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Key experience of working with teams.