Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids.
· Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
· Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals etc
· Handling daily operational activities of the business
· Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
· Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
· Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
· Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
· Provides administrative support to technical staff.
· Perform other related duties as required
§ Bachelor's Degree in civil, mechanical engineering or any related course.
§ Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
§ Minimum of 3 years business development experience
§ Must be a certified project manager
§ Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
§ Be able to work with minimal supervision.
§ Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
§ Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
§ Be able to work effectively with a team.