The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com
Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Marketing / Advertising / Branding
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Sell accreditation.
- Create daily lead sources.
- Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
- Make sales presentation within established guidelines and approved sales script.
- Adhere to, and sign a copy of, the Code of Conduct for Ethics in Business Development.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the system to be able to properly screen prospective accredited businesses.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of accreditation to each prospective accredited business and describe the mission and objectives.
- Collect payment from accredited businesses.
- Accurately complete the application for accreditation.
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
- Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
- Other duties may be assigned.