• The BD lead as a Business leader in the business, has the accountability for the business objectives, as assigned by the business group to whom the leader reports. The Country Manager will define the country strategic direction, together with regional leadership; he/she contributes to the overall growth and success of the company through growth initiatives and implementation of the company strategy
• Responsible for the profit and loss ("P+L") of all MasterCard's business. Accountable for financial compliance and maintenance of acceptable audit standards' MasterCard representative with customers, business partners, external relations
• Have you ever provided leadership for a market, providing tactical and strategic direction?
• Are you ready to be the prime representative of MasterCard in Ghana?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash
• Financial Objectives: responsible for the profit and loss ("P+L") of all MasterCard's business
• Customer Relationship Management for all accounts operating in the market; the BD lead provides business direction to the national accounts (NA) which report directly; the BD lead provides market guidance to Global Accounts operating in the country
• Provides leadership for the tactical and strategic approach to market (marketing campaigns, channel development, public relations, media and press, company brand and image) for consistency in engagement, distribution and fulfillment locally ' Regulatory
• Is the prime representative to local authorities and industry boards in line with the Corporate regulatory and public affairs strategy' Employee Relations/Management
• Serves as an "advisory" for business leaders and remote management for business groups and functions operating in the country to ensure consistency of business objectives and operations
• Specific experience in a marketing or business development role in card payment business (or retail banking).
• A conceptual thinker with the vision to see issues strategically.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with the maturity and cultural sensitivity to achieve credibility at all levels (internally / externally), including the ability to influence senior bankers.
• Superior market and industry knowledge with a proven track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Proven strategic, leadership and negotiation skills' Strong team player, decisive and results driven, with high energy levels and initiative
• University degree. Advanced degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer