To increase the company’s market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies – focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies
- Functional Competencies
- Statistical Analysis
- Research and Data Management
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Numeric
- Business and Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- A relevant first degree
- MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- Interpersonal Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to drive
- Attention to Detail.