Implements all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in his/her specific area of responsibility. Monitors accounts revenue and business production for Corporate and wholesale. Plans and makes sales calls/sales trips. Conducts research on competitors. Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in the market through direct sales, telephone calls and written communications. Conducts site inspections.
- Excellent command of English language (written and oral); knowledge of another European language, a plus
- Holder of a diploma/degree in any discipline
- At least two years experience as Sales Manager in a 5* hotel; experience in handling MICE preferred
- Customer and revenue driven
- Has high attention to details