The Business Development Manager, DC & Cloud Services will work with the technical and commercial staff to provide high level Data Center & Cloud expertise. He/ She will be working directly with clients, vendors and the technical team. As a DC/Cloud Specialist, the person will also share a revenue target with the Sales team and be responsible for ensuring that the product revenue targets are met.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead and manage the commercialization and timely delivery of products
- Work with senior decision makers at a range of major clients, articulating the benefits of Outsourcing and/or Cloud Technology
- Manage Cloud product revenue, goals and achievement – will be responsible for tracking Cloud P & L and recommend actions to improve profitability.
- Understand market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction, using it as feedback to drive attractiveness of Cloud products
- Ensures the positioning of the company’s Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure services to align with client’s business needs
- Gather technical, financial, market and other relevant information to create compelling products and services for the customer base, in line with company product roadmap
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company
- Initiate and implement sales and other training programs to increase revenue and profit
- Engage internal stakeholders to communicate features and benefits of the services and products developed.
- Prioritize activities according to revenue generation/corporate strategy
- Undertake other projects and roles as required from time to time by senior management
- Develop and support effective communication mechanism between the project teams and the rest of the organization