Plan, strategise and develop the business in an allocated remit of responsibility ensuring high levels of service to capitalise on all business opportunities thereby growing the business and increasing the Destination and Leisure Management (DLM) market share in accordance with the medium and long term strategy.
- Present and implement an annual business plan in line with the DLM's medium-long term business strategy which specifies how defined revenue targets will be achieved. Implement, monitor and propose recommendations according to shifting market trends.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and sources of business that present additional revenue opportunities. Actively participate in the promotion of Dubai and DLM with potential clients and the media.
- Manage the research, analysis, selection and appointment of representatives/franchisees in newly identified key markets. Oversee the performance of representatives/franchisees to ensure market specific targets and key performance indicators are achieved.
- Implement and manage the expansion and positioning of the business in accordance with the medium-long term business strategy to maximise available resources and increase revenue in support of the growth of Dubai as one of the top tourism destinations.
- Interact, network, establish, and manage contacts at the highest level with clients, local authorities, government officials and suppliers to enhance the company's image and to facilitate the flow of information to maintain DLM's edge over its competitors.
- Plan, implement and monitor the effectiveness of all promotional, collateral and advertising material in collaboration with commercial support and corporate communications, ensuring maximum market exposure and that the company's targets in terms of market share are met.
- Condust exstensive market analysis and gather product intelligence and competitor information in various markets to ensure DLM maintains its competitive edge in terms of service levels and product innovation.
- Plan and lead the delivery of high quality sales presentations to clients to increase destination awareness, enhancing DLM's reputation as a quality service provider and to secure incremental businesses.
- Attend networking events to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, franchisees, suppliers, local authorities, and government officials to ensure that business opportunities are maximised.