Role, Objective & Context
- To support the General Manager while assuming responsibility for the achievement of the overall business goals of the ICT Unit.
- Responsible for revenue-generation leading to the financial sustenance of the unit by sourcing for new clients and contracts.
- Liaise with the GM for effective implementation of the ICT business strategy.
- Prepare an ICT operational plan to support the sales budget.
- A relevant first degree, MBA or its equivalent (added advantage), 7+ years industry experience in ICT and technology.
- Strategic Leadership ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and
- Sales & Marketing ability to convert marketing plans to actual sales.
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving resourceful at achieving objectives/results despite obstacles. Able to sort through complex data to
- identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
- Energised by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to suggest and defend good ideas. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitment to achieve results.