The main purpose of this role is the effective planning, implementation and coordination of the various activities of the organization in order to achieve sales objectives.
New Business Development
- Responsible for prospecting for potential new clients and turning them into increased business.
- Responsible for meeting with potential clients and negotiating the terms of engagement.
- Research and build mutually beneficial relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Plan approaches, pitches and presentations.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Managing team to ensure timely execution of agreed services.
- Responsible for planning tasks and assigning them to cleaners and other staff.
- Carry out quality control and assurance to ensure that the services meet agreed standards.
- Manage budget and resource allocation.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Management, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- People Management skills
- Planning and coordination skills
- Selling skills
- Time Management skills.