- We are looking for a zealous Business Development Manager to manage the company’s magazine publications.
- You will responsible for overseeing the content and quality of magazine publications and for ensuring that features are topical, interesting, informative and to importantly acquire and grow advertising sales for the Magazine as well as for the long term growth of the company.
- Develop a growth strategy for the company’s magazine which would be focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Plan and manage all daily operations concerning the magazine publication
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Promote the company’s magazine addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Has a good knowledge of the Magazine business environment, and is familiar with the real estate industry
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Has proven experience in Advertising sales in Digital and Print Media, selling across Magazines, digital and social media;
- A strong track record of selling new business and developing existing media clients through effective Account Management and Relationship building;
- Results driven, and hungry to grow revenue and achieve results quickly;
- Has experience selling across both direct and into an agency environment;
- Has strong communication, proposal generation, negotiation and closing skills;
- Has experience with developing integrated cross-platform media solutions for clients;
- Is able to work individually to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.